Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Life: God, Changed Me!

I was becoming like a Sunday Christian; God only came to the picture on Sunday, and from Monday to Saturday, I would forget about Him. I saw little changes in me life and I asked God where His promises for me were. I was so disappointed with Jesus. Despite that, I still believe that He is the true and living God.

Soon enough, I began to feel sick of how I was leading my life. I seriously wanted a change in my life. I felt so empty and meaningless. Jesus felt so far away from me. I was so devastated that I cried out to God to ask Him to draw near to me. I wanted to have a revived relationship with Him.

One Sunday, I was so touched by my Pastor’s message that during the altar call, I stepped forward even though I was hesitant initially. I said the Salvation Prayer once again, and this time round, I rededicated my life to Jesus. I was so touched and there was this peace in my heart that transcends all understanding. I knew that my life would be changed for real…

Next: My Life: "Honor Your Father and Your Mother..."

No comments: