Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A New Season

As I begin my tertiary education tomorrow, a new phase of my life unfolds. Call it a new season of my walk with Christ. A new level of faith, admist all the stress and anxiety, to trust God for my studies and for His purpose to be fulfilled in my life. A closer walk with God on this path of many uncertainties and challenges.

God put me in physiotherapy for a reason, and I trust that His plan is indeed the best for me. 2 years of leaning upon my own thinking, I came to the end of the road, with no decision made, a future that was so clouded. Yet the moment I asked God to lead me, He gave me a future - in physiotherapy.

I faced strong objections from my parents who threatened to disown me if I were to study this. I was so lost and helpless, but I decided to trust God that if it is His will, then He will definitely provide a way for me. And He did.

"All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship"

This may be a new season of my life, but God is still the same yesterday, today and forever. He placed me in this course for a reason, and for that reason, He will walk with me throughout this journey. And even right now, I am just gonna boldly declare that I will excel in this course because God is with me. He provided a way for my parents to accept this decision, and He will definitely see that I excel in this course to bring Him all the glory! 3 years from now, you will hear me testify on this blog that I have done exceedingly well in my course and all glory belongs to God because without Him, I am nothing. Amen!

No comments: